ADA/ESL Intake Form

* indicates a required field

ADA/ESL/Temporary Request Form

Submitting your documentation through this form will avoid delays in processing your requests.
She/Her/Hers, He/Him/His, They/Them/Theirs, etc.
Your 800# with NO dashes and NO spaces
Please use your Stetson Law email address. If you are participating in a Study Abroad program, but attend another law school, please use your home law school email address.
If you selected the Study Abroad or Semester Exchange option above, please specify which program, including the dates. Otherwise, write N/A.
You may only select one semester or session as every student must renew their accommodation and/or modification request each semester and session.
What type of Accommodations are you requesting?Required

If you are requesting to register your Emotional Support Animal or you are disclosing your service animal AND are requesting additional accommodations, please select "ADA Accommodations or Temporary Accommodations" above.  If you are only disclosing your Service Animal, but are not requesting any accommodations, please select "N/A - I am only disclosing my service animal."